The true story of a decades-long conflict between the Los Angeles Police Department, under the determined leadership of Police Chief William Parker, and ruthless criminal elements led by Mickey Cohen, a one-time boxer who rose to the top of L.A.’s criminal world. The series is a fast-paced crime drama set in Los Angeles during the 1940s and ’50s. It’s a world of glamorous movie stars, powerful studio heads, returning war heroes, a powerful and corrupt police force and an even more dangerous criminal network determined to make L.A. its West Coast base.
- Jon Bernthal as Joe Teague
- Jeremy Luke as Mickey Cohen
- Milo Ventimiglia as Ned Stax
- Jeffrey DeMunn as Hal Morrison
- Alexa Davalos as Jasmine
- Neal McDonough as William Parker
- Robert Knepper as Sid Rothman
- Edward Burns as Ben Siegel
- Gregory Itzin as Fletcher Bowron
- Pihla Viitala as Anya
- Ron Rifkin as Fletcher Bowron
- Simon Pegg as Hecky Nash
- Amin Joseph as "Skeety"
- Ernie Hudson as "Bunny"
|Title||Season #||Writer(s)||Director||Original airdate|
|"A Guy Walks Into a Bar"||1||Frank Darabont |
|Frank Darabont||December 4, 2013|
|"Reason to Kill a Man"||2||December 11, 2013|
|"Red Light"||3||December 18, 2013|
|"New Tempting Ways to Serve Bananas"||4||December 25, 2013|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|